Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, January 5, 2018

Winter's over!

Whew! That was a long week out of my life that I'll never get back! The week that I had my monsoon season last year seemed much shorter by comparison. Going to CMO in the morning with the new refrigerator.


Here's the new house going up across from our house. To me it just means more noise in the neighborhood. Luckily, I have nice quiet CMO to escape to. I never get used to the cacophony of barking dogs and trains in town.


We replaced the 40-50 year old heater in the house with one that doesn't need venting and has the flames visible to enjoy. The old one was scary. Sometimes when it kicked on it would make a horrible noise. My husband was never able to fix that about it, so I'm relieved to not have to deal with it anymore.


Here's the new one. We mostly heat the house with wood but sometimes in the night or when we're gone it's good to have a backup.




No comments:

Post a Comment