Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Weather

Since snow is forecast for tomorrow, I came down today hoping to get photos of it tomorrow. So far it's been cold and rainy so it looks like the forecast is spot on. I love getting this moisture. Got a quarter inch today so far. Still drizzling.



I feel 90% recovered from my cold. Hope I don't get a relapse from this weather. If we get another rainy spell in January there should be wonderful wild flowers in the spring. Next spring I'm going to manipulate a verbena patch instead of leaving it to chance. That's my plan anyway.


I usually prefer to post current photos but once in a while I make an exception. Here's a picture of  the local bear that has been relocated. This photo was taken by a critter cam at night before the capture of the bear. Taken in the area somewhere, not sure exactly. Some years back we had deer feeders up that got tipped over and smashed. Now I know why.





1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are better!!!! Hope the snow is pretty....Christmas mountain with snow on top? Wow!
    Donna (city girl)

    ReplyDelete