Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Quick CMO visit

I ran down this afternoon to check feeders and things. All dead there. Nothing enjoying the oasis except four Ring-necked Ducks. I probably won't blog much anymore for a few weeks. The purpose is to share the wonderful stuff at the oasis, but this time of year, nothing happening. Didn't even see a hummer in the short time I was there.


However, I'm almost finished with a long post recapping 2017, so don't give up on me totally. I'll wait for a week or so to post it, just in case something exciting happens in the meantime.

If my back is improving it's not really noticeable.


2 comments:

  1. Yes. Time off is good. Some in-house streching for the back, and in-house reading for the mind. Only a bit over a week until the days will start getting longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about that every day lately. I work crossword puzzles and that entertains me. Those NY Times Sunday ones are killers.

    ReplyDelete