Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Missed again

Three miles to the south of CMO they got nearly half an inch of rain yesterday evening. Just a sprinkle at CMO. I came down mid-afternoon today to do a light watering. Found this bat in shallow water inside a rain barrel. It was still alive when I fished it out.


While watering the oasis I came across this damselfly. Not sure what it is yet. Maybe a Pauite Dancer. That would be a new one for me, but it's probably just a Kiowa Dancer.


I'm disappointed I didn't take a better photo of it. Tomorrow I'm going early to Lajitas and see what odes are there.

Really proud of my son in Austin. He designed, built, and painted this sign at his computer sign and graphic company. (More about my son's business at http://adventuresignshop.com/adventure-sign-graphics/)



No comments:

Post a Comment