Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, May 18, 2017

A big Mac day

Early this morning I started cleaning out the stucco tank so I can pump the big tank's water into it. Then when the big tank dries out, I plan to get it cleaned out. But I'll need help for that one.

Meanwhile, Mac helped me some with the stucco tank. Afterwards, I was exhausted and took a long nap, while Mac hung out at the oasis taking photos. So if it wasn't for his generosity I wouldn't have any photos to post today. Here's the molting Lucifer Hummingbird, almost finished. Just about 5 more pin feathers to go. Not exactly a typical Lucifer gorget, but close enough.


Next is a Greater Roadrunner that entertained Mac for hours. The lizard is an Eastern Collared Lizard.













































Just wish I could take photos half as good as Mac does.


No comments:

Post a Comment