Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, April 7, 2017

Tired is a way of life

I work too hard. Can't seem to shake this infection, but if I just sit around it'll stress me, and stress is bad for my health too. No win situation amid a very busy time of year. I asked some friends to come help me tomorrow so that should alleviate some of the abuse to my body.

Today I had to water everything. I didn't get my town work done and down to the oasis before noon so I was tired when I started. Forced myself to do it though, while lugging my Canon. Didn't see much of interest. Here's a distant shot at a Common Whitetail. At least a few dragonflies are starting to show up. Sometimes the male Whitetail has a blue abdomen. I didn't photoshop this other than to crop it.


Too tired to do any more. We should get a lot accomplished tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Well, yeah, you do work an amazing amount it seems to me. Difficult to know though, there you are, still going. I've got friends your age who are not doing well at all, some of whom have worked hard, and some not, and the same is true for friends who are doing well. Biology is random. I'm not much younger than you...seems to me, if you LIKE it, keep doing it. Only maybe quit a bit earlier than your inclination would lead you to..... Ha. I am sure this is a helpful comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty obsessed. Don't think I could slow myself down no matter what anyone says. I'm in it for the duration. Of course, I blog at night when I'm the most tired.

      Delete
  2. I worry about you, but I understand your drive. A big hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Big hug to you too. I'm sure I'm better off in many ways than most people my age. Getting old sucks!

      Delete