Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lagging and dragging


Yesterday I tried to keep up with Brian on a couple of occasions but just ended up relapsing, so today I barely made the effort and still feeling puny. It seems it has been nearly a month since I've felt really well. Will I ever feel well again?

I was too poorly to post a couple of photos from yesterday. Here's some kind of lizard Brian caught and released after I took a picture. Expert ID'd it as either a Zebratail or Greater Earless. I'm going with the latter because I didn't see a black and white striped tail. Wish I had taken a tail shot.


And a Dotted Roadside-Skipper.


Today I only photographed a couple of flowers. When I'm feeling better I think I can figure out what acacia this is. Or one of my awesome readers can tell me.😀



No comments:

Post a Comment