Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Cold. Wintry. Windy.

A totally wasted day!  Following my puny day yesterday I had a small relapse last night, but might have rebounded today if not for the miserable weather. Just hunkered down indoors. I even tried parking at the oasis and watching birds while sitting inside my comfy pickup, but nothing to see.

I had forgotten the name of a common wildflower so photographed it again and ID'd it again. Probably won't remember the name again. But it's a Fendler's Bladderpod.


It doesn't help my perpetual confusion that the Latin name has been changed from Lesquerella fendleri to Physaria fendleri.

Tonight it may very well freeze.


2 comments:

  1. Hang on dear friend...Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking it's here, but it's like, here today, gone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete