Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Surviving as best I can

The small flock of meadowlarks, or a different small flock, showed up again today. They're so skittish that I just settled for a few photos out the window. Since their identity had already been established, I wanted frontal shots this time. Not only did I have to contend with the window, but even worse was the grape arbor wire. I'm assuming these are Lillian's (Eastern) Meadowlarks



My daughter and granddaughter started an online boutique. I just found out about it from someone else. They hadn't told me because they knew I'd try to talk them out of it. That would be me. I guess they know me well. Here's the link. Even if you don't want to shop there (I don't), if you at least click on the link, I think it'll help them climb up the google search ladder or whatever it's called. I wish them all the prosperity in the world, of course.

http://purplelaceboutique.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment