Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Hold-over from childhood

When I was a kid I used to make scrapbooks out of pictures from Sears catalogs of things I wish I had, but realistically knew I wouldn't. I have no memory of what those things were now, so they must not have been important. I do remember the one time I actually got something I wanted. It was a lace curtain and rug for my room. No idea why that happened. (It had nothing to do with Christmas or my birthday because we didn't celebrate those things.)

But today, if I were to make a scrapbook of things I wished for, it would look something like this:







































Of  course, it would be a really long list to include more tanks, rare birds, etc.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I had a way to make your road and tanks "heal" themselves.

    ReplyDelete