Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, June 4, 2016

The trail goes on

I'm back up to speed today and enjoying the day. Not only making progress on the trail, but the nice weather, and so many things blooming. Here's  looking back down the trail to the south. My pickup is barely visible in the background. You might have to enlarge the photo to see it.


Next is where I started work at 7 AM., right before a sizable arroyo. The Texas Persimmon tree is marked in red so you can better orient things in the following photos. This view is looking north toward my destination.


My sister came by to check out the trail, so I had her take some photos of me working. By that time, I had done the arroyo and moved beyond. The persimmon tree is marked. New trail section lower right. A step coming up out of the arroyo is visible to the right of the persimmon.  For the most part I try to make slopes instead of steps because they're easier on my knees, but sometimes it's too steep and I add steps.





All for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment