Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Can't keep up

Still in town trying to recover before my big climb Monday. But resting isn't really possible with so much needing done here. Now tomorrow we're supposed to go pick apricots but I'll have to just put them in the refrigerator for a couple of days. If I start drying them tomorrow it'll keep me up all night. Not possible to go climb and work on the highest part of the trail the following morning. I wish I was more of me, or in better shape, or younger, or something.

I spent some time out by our ponds. Everything is covered with flowers so I was hoping to find interesting odes or butterflies. Nothing interesting though. Same old species. The habitat here in town would be awesome if it wasn't in town. Noise all around, so hard to feel the ambience of nature, but I tried.




Common Sootywing



No comments:

Post a Comment