Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trip to Odessa for Lasik

So glad to have that over with. I feel confident that I'm going to have great vision tomorrow after the fogginess wears off my eye. Here's a selfie just before the procedure.


I'm sure I'll always need reading glasses but I don't mind that as long as I can chase odes, birds, and butterflies with full peripheral vision. Not to mention the nightmare of keeping glasses on while fighting camera straps, binocular straps, hat straps, and in cooler weather I'm always putting my headwarmers on and off as comfort dictates. Really a nightmare for me. Like spending all your time untangling wire coat hangers or something like that. 

On the way home from Odessa I had to stop and photograph these awesome Mexican Hats, even though I just had my iphone with me.


Forgot to post this one yesterday. It seems like such a luxury to drive up the driveway to my house at CMO and see the driveway lined with Desert Marigolds.



No comments:

Post a Comment