Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I tried my best

Determined to get my scanner set up and scan a dragonfly. Couldn't find a dragonfly, so I scanned some feathers I found. They belong to my Green-tailed Towhee, so was sad to see them.


There were a few glitches but nothing I can't live with as long as I can keep the potential ode still long enough to scan it. One problem is that the scanner light won't go off without unplugging the scanner and another is that I can't get it to download directly to photoshop. No big deal though.

Things have started to leaf and bud out. Hope they don't get zapped next month.

Only remaining cottonwood tree

Fantex Ash in courtyard always leafs out in Feb.                        

Yucca blooming was a surprise


No comments:

Post a Comment