Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, June 13, 2014

Road is a work in progress

My road is always going to be a work in progress. This morning I went to fix where I thought water had run around my curb. But after I looked more closely, I could see that water hadn't run around it but had run down the road from higher up the hill. So I made another curb farther up.


Here is an Ash-throated Flycatcher carrying something to her nest hole. She got tired of waiting me out and discarded the stuff. It looked like some sort of nesting material, but I couldn't tell for sure, as I was quite a ways back hoping she'd go to the nest with me watching, but she didn't, so I left.

Anisacanthus is finally blooming. Chance of rain in the forecast. Gotta get some. It's getting dire here.



No comments:

Post a Comment