Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, June 16, 2014

BIG rain at CMO

I'm not there so can't post photos, but my sister went and checked after last night's big rain and the tanks are all full. 1.5" of fast hard rain fell. I'm home free. Don't have to haul water, hopefully, ever again. I would rush down there except I have to go to the Davis Mountains tomorrow in the opposite direction to fill Kelly's hummingbird feeders. As soon as I do that, I'll head straight to the oasis and post photos of the water. Water. Water......


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic news...can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to take the photos. I'm pacing back and forth here in Alpine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Texas rain!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. And what great timing you had with all the patch work on your tanks!

    ReplyDelete