Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, March 14, 2014

Saved myself from myself

The weather was perfect this morning and I felt ready to tackle the tank again, but came to town instead. Afraid I was still not recovered from my "cold" and would end up with pneumonia. That usually happens to me when I overwork on the heels of a cold. It's been years since I've had a cold or anything, so I didn't want to take a chance. Next week I'm going to finish the tank.

Remember a couple of years ago my husband had a bad batch of deer feed that I spread on the ground? Well, now he has a bad batch of corn, so one by one, I'm going to dump it on the ground beneath the feeder. I hope it doesn't attract too many javelina.


Nights get below freezing more often than not, and I'm wondering if that's the cause of the red spots on these leaves. They may be weeds, but I call them wildflowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment