Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, January 26, 2014

One week later

I can't believe a week has gone by since I last blogged. Goes to show how uninteresting this winter really is. Today I thought I'd spice things up with a critter camera. It should show what happens in the night, as well as the day time. I got it all set and tested. It works.


Meanwhile, I looked for something to scratch my photography itch. Not much to take pictures of, BUT, in 3 weeks I can start watching for my Lucifers to return. That's always exciting. Tomorrow Kelly and I are going to check out Lajitas. Maybe something fun will show up there. Heck, I was even thrilled to have 3 hummers at CMO this afternoon. Shows how my standards of joy have lowered.

I picked my annual (if I'm lucky) orange. It was super juicy, but a bit tart. Either I should have left it another week or so, or the weather-shade over the skylight, preventing sunlight, keeps it from getting sweeter.


If I get one next year, I'll leave it on the tree longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment