Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Progress and birds

I'm told the old electric line will come down from beside my oasis tomorrow. Yippee!


Saw a few good birds today. Mid-morning I saw a Black-chinned Sparrow and got a really bad documentary shot from a great distance in bad light.


And some visiting birders observed a Sage Thrasher, of which I was able to get some documentary shots. It would have been better if the branches weren't in the way and if it wasn't almost dark. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, its pretty cool. This year I'm looking forward to take a break and enjoy nature as I go for vacation, well maybe after I find some Tx Land For Sale. Anyway I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a noreply-comment email from someone who posted it here but it's not showing up. I just want to say "Thanks, and I love the photo of W Corazone Peak on your website."

    ReplyDelete